A2A Kopano Inc. Bursary
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Kopano Incorporated offers an array of financial services: from Auditing, to Forensic Accounting Services, Corporate Services, Advisory Services and Taxation.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to students within the Chartered Accountancy field.
Bursaries are awarded in the range of R25 000 to R40 000/ student per year.
Once graduated, students will be required to undertake employment at a A2A Kopano Incorporated office in the Eastern Cape, for an amount of time equal to their bursary awarded.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying towards a Chartered Accountants (SA) qualification,
- Achieved high academic results,
*Preference will be given to students who have completed the first year of study with and students residing in the Eastern Cape.
HOW TO APPLY
Eligible students can apply via one of the following methods:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Post: The Bursary Officer, PO Box 137, Queenstown, 5320
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- A covering letter (we have drafted the A2A Kopano Bursary Covering Letter which students can download and edit, otherwise please feel free to write your own cover letter if you wish),
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Full academic record/ transcript (on tertiary institution letterhead),
- Curriculum Vitae.
30 September annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
The Bursary Officer