Afrox Apprenticeship Programme 2014 / 2015
Closing Date: As soon as possible
The ideal candidates will possess a minimum matric with N3 and four subjects with a trade theory as their major. Candidates should have a code 08 driver’s licence or obtain one before end of the apprenticeship programme. The incumbent should be a strong analytical & logical thinker, attention to detail, have good communication skills and drive for results.
- Achieve each area of training as set out by the training centre to allow the incumbent to qualify as an artisan.
- Assist the qualified artisan in daily tasks to gain knowledge and experience.
- Be able to conduct tasks as per your training and assessments on which you have been approved.
- Complete all modules of your training both at the training facility and complete practical exercises at the plant as required to have proof of experience gained.
- Attend such other training and courses that would assist you in gaining experience towards qualifying as an apprentice.
- Write a trade test to gain a red seal from an approved and recognised institution as a qualified artisan.
How To Apply
Apply for the Afrox Electrical Apprenticeship Opportunity
- Fitter and Turner
Apply for the Afrox Fitter & Turner Apprenticeship Opportunity
Apply for the Afrox Fitter Apprenticeship Opportunity
Apply for the Afrox Instrumentation Apprenticeship Opportunity
Apply for the Afrox Millwright Apprenticeship Opportunity
If you are experiencing problems with the above links, please apply via their main website
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now