BMW Apprenticeship Programme 2014 / 2015
A BMW dealership in Empangeni is recruiting for an Apprentice. The successful incumbent will be responsible for providing support to Technicians in the preparation, servicing and repairs of all vehicles. The oportunity will afford the Apprentice to the chance to obtain the necessary skills and knowledge to become a qualified BMW Technician.
- Senior Certificate (Grade 12) with Mathematics and Physical Science with a pass rate of 50% in both subjects
- Tertiary technical qualification would be advantageous.
- Drivers licence is non-negotiable
- Computer literate in Office suite
- Attend BMW SA Apprentice 1st level training course
- Responsible for visual (exterior) vehicle inspection within workshop
- Responsible for visual (interior) vehicle inspection in workshop
- Ensure proper administration of workshop documents and parts are collected
How To Apply
Apply for the BMW Apprenticeship Programme
If the above link gives you problems, please apply via their main website
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now