BMW Graduate / Internship Programme 2021
We are looking for talented individuals like you to jump start your career with the BMW Group Graduate Programme where you will obtain business experience over 12 – 24 months!
- Golden Key Membership is an added advantage
- Only SA Citizens will be considered for the Program
- Strong Verbal and Written Communication Ability
- Ability to demonstrate initiative Driven Individual and Self Starter
- A passion for the automotive industry Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent in Industrial, Mechanical, and Electrical Disciplines.
- Bachelor of Business Science / or Honours Degree in Business Management or BBA Degree focusing on Management
- 60% and above academic average is not negotiable.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or Equivalent in Industrial, Mechanical, and Electrical Disciplines.
- Bachelor of Business Science/Honours Degree in Business Management/BBA Degree focusing on Management..
- 60% and above academic average.
How To Apply
Apply Online for the BWM: Graduate / Internship Programme 2021
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now