British American Tobacco Bursary
ABOUT THE BURSAR
British American Tobacco (BAT) began operating in South Africa in 1904. Today, BAT South Africa are the leading tobacco manufacturing company in the country. BAT are a global tobacco company, with more than 50 000 employees across the globe.
BAT are offering financial support to undergraduate and postgraduate students by way of a bursary award.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Accounting (postgraduate studies)
- Industrial Engineering (undergraduate & postgraduate studies)
- Information Technology (undergraduate & postgraduate studies)
- Marketing (postgraduate studies)
Upon completion of their studies, students will be required to partake in a work back programme, whereby they will work for BAT for the equal amount of time as the bursary awarded.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- In possession of a learner’s or driver’s licence,
- Undergraduate students: currently studying in one of the following fields: Industrial Engineering/ Information Technology,
- Postgraduate students: currently studying in one of the following fields: Accounting/ Industrial Engineering/ Information Technology/ Marketing.
HOW TO APPLY
To apply for this bursary, please submit the following documents:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Latest academic record (on tertiary institutions letterhead),
- Proof of enrollment in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Motivational letter explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary.
All documents must be submitted ine one of the following ways:
1) Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Post: P O Box 631 Cape Town 8000
3) Hand delivered: 25 Du Toit Street, Stellenbosch, 7600
31 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
The Bursary Manager: Riana Cassiem
Tel: 021 888 3500