Cape Winelands District Municipality Mayoral Bursary 2021
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Previously known as the “Boland District Municipality”, the Cape Winelands District Municipality (CWDM) is located in the Boland of the Western Cape province.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The Cape Winelands District Municipality bursary is intended for students who reside (on a permanent basis) within the CWDM areas (Breede Valley, Drakenstein, Langeberg, Stellenbosch and Witzenberg).
Bursaries will be awarded to students in the following fields of study (Degree/ National Diploma/ National Certificate):
- Engineering Studies
- Environmental Studies
- Urban and Regional Planning
- Artisans (all trades)
- Risk Management and Performance Management
- Social and Community Studies
- Information and Communication Technology
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Completed Matric or currently in Matric,
- Studying or plan to study towards a Degree/ National Diploma/ National Certificate in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Students in financial need,
- Students who excel academically,
- Permanently reside within the Cape Winelands District Municipality jurisdiction.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Cape Winelands District Municipality Mayoral Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Alternatively, the latest application form can be obtained in one of the following ways:
1) Downloaded from the Cape Winelands District Municipality website: www.capewinelands.gov.za
2) Collected from one of the Cape Winelands District Municipality offices (at reception): Ceres/ Montagu/ Paarl/ Robertson/ Stellenbosch/ Wellington/ Worcester
3) Request it be sent to them via email, by contacting Mr LJ Farmer via the contact number below
The following documents must be accompanied by your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate/ latest Matric results (certified copy),
- Full academic record (certified copy),
- Proof of residence (utility bill),
- Proof of income (3 months latest payslips/ affidavit if unemployed).
Complete application forms and all supporting documents must then be submitted to:
The Acting Municipal Manager
Cape Winelands District Municipality
PO Box 91
(ATT: Mr LJ Farmer)
30 November 2021(16:00).
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Cape Winelands District Municipality Municipal Manager
Mr LJ Farmer
Tel: 023 348 2335
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now