Hyundai South Africa 2021 Administration Internship Programme
Hyundai South Africa 2021 Administration Internship Programme; If you are looking for an opportunity to grow and develop as a professional whilst showcasing your own skills and talents this may just be the role for you!
Hyundai Automotive South Africa in partnership with Motus Corporation is a well-established company in the Automotive Industry. Hyundai SA ensures that every aspect of the motor ownership experience is in place; from the purchase to servicing and parts availability. We are currently looking for a confident, vibrant, hardworking individual to join our dynamic world.
Since inception, Hyundai SA has established a network of over 110 dealerships in Southern Africa, including Namibia and Botswana. Hyundai has a wide range of products and has a particularly good name for maintaining high customer service standards.
Hyundai was founded in 1946 in Seoul, Korea. The name ‘Hyundai’ literally means ‘Modern era’, and from the very start the company quickly adopted a passion for progress which has been our hallmark ever since Hyundai is a brand appreciated by its customers by continuously striving to achieve the single goal of making excellent quality products with an emphasis on exceeding customer expectations. Hyundai now ranks as the world’s
fifth largest automotive corporation.
What’s more, Hyundai annually invests billions of dollars in research and development to continuously bring you eye-catching, practical cars that are safer and more efficient than ever before.
Specific Role Responsibilities:
- Interns are recruited annually to participate in a structured Internship Programme.
- The rationale behind the programme is to increase skills within the company as well as the industry. This programme also addresses succession planning and transformation objectives.
- This is a generic structured programme that assists companies to expose and develop the interns.
- The internship programme is a 12-month programme and permanent employment upon the completion of the programme cannot be guaranteed
Qualifications and Experience
– Matric or equivalent
– Tertiary qualification in line with the role
Click the link below in order to apply for the programme
Thandulwazi Intern-Teacher Training Programme 2021
Thandulwazi Intern-Teacher Training Programme 2021, ARE YOU INTERESTED IN A CAREER AS A TEACHER? If your answer to this question is yes, then we have a great opportunity for you.
The Thandulwazi Intern-Teacher Training Programme, in partnership with St Stithians College, is offering prospective teachers the opportunity to study towards a part-time 4-year Bachelor of Education (BEd) or 2-year Postgraduate Certificate in Education (PGCE), through UNISA, while gaining workplace experience at St Stithians College.
Successful candidates will be appointed from January 2021.
Preference will be given to aspiring teachers who are:
- Passionate about exploring a career in teaching Mathematics, Life Sciences, Physical or Natural Sciences, Languages (across the phases); and ECD/ Foundation Phase
- Students already registered in one of the above courses
- Grade 12 learners eager to explore a career in teaching who display strong academic results especially in Maths and/or Science.
- From previously disadvantaged groups and/or students in need of financial assistance. (Students who wish to gain on-the-job experience, but don’t need financial assistance may also apply).
Benefits you will receive:
- Mentoring by an experienced educator.
- Valuable professional training and work experience within an independent school environment.
- In addition, you may qualify for one or more of the following benefits, depending on your financial needs analysis:
- Payment of tuition fees and a textbook allowance.
- Daily meal allowance during term time.
- Professional development allowance.
- A monthly stipend.
- Please note that accommodation and transport subsidies are not offered as part of this programme.
CLICK HERE TO APPLY ONLINE
Closing date for Applications: 31 May 2021.
CLICK HERE TO VIEW ADVERT
Finance Intern At Robben Island Museum 2021
Finance Intern At Robben Island Museum 2021, Robben Island Museum invites interested applicants who are qualified to serve as interns in Finance to apply for their internship programme.
The intern will be responsible for assisting the Senior Management Accountant and budget clerk.
Finance Intern At Robben Island Museum
12 MONTHS CONTRACT
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Reporting – daily, weekly and monthly
- Project reporting
- Checking for budget and internal control purposes
- Developing templates/reports in Excel format
- Ad hoc reports
Experience and Technical skills:
- Accounting qualification (degree or diploma)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong accounting skills
- Computer skills
- Excel proficient
- Experience with an accounting package
- Proficient in other Microsoft programs
- Strong administrative skills
- Improve filing systems and maintain – filing/archiving of hard and soft copies
- Logical thinker
- Deadline driven and mature enough to handle pressurised environment
- Eager to learn
- Hard working
RIM is an EE, AA, employer, RIM reserves the right not to make an appointment if suitable candidate are not found.
Forward a detailed CV, accompanied by certified copies your ID and qualification certificates as well as contactable referees, to firstname.lastname@example.org by no later than 11 May 2021 please note your attachment should not exceed 10 MB.Note : If you do not hear from us within 30 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
DOWNLOAD THE ROBBEN ISLAND INTERNSHIP ADVERT BELOW
ROBBEN ISLAND PDF. Advert
HDA Graduate Internship Programme 2021
HDA Graduate Internship Programme 2021; The Housing Development Agency HDA invites are qualified and interested applicants to apply for their graduate internship programme. All interested applicants are to go through the requirements and make sure they apply before the closing date.
The HDA has a twelve months Graduate Internship Programme:
|Reference: MIH-IP-04-2021Graduates in the following disciplines should apply:
● BCom Accounting ● BCom Law – Specialisation in Property Law ● BCom in Marketing and Communication ● BCom in Supply Chain Management ● BCom in Human Resources Management ● BSc Information Technology ● BSc GeographyLocation:
● Gauteng (Johannesburg – Killarney)
Please forward relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
Reference: Internship Programme (HDA) 2021
Graduates in the following disciplines should apply:
● BSc in Civil Engineering
● BSc in Construction Management
● BSc in Town & Urban Planning
● BSc in Environmental Studies
● Western Cape (Cape Town)
● Eastern Cape (Port Elizabeth)
● Northern Cape (Kimberly)
● KwaZulu-Natal (Durban)
● Mpumalanga (Nelspruit)
● Free State (Bloemfontein)
● Limpopo (Polokwane)
● Gauteng (Johannesburg)
Please forward a relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing Date: 20 May 2021
Conditions of service
The HDA is an equal opportunity employer
● Appointments will be made in accordance with the HDA Employment Equity policy
● The HDA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please do not send certificates, diplomas or testimonials. We thank all applicants for their interest. Communication will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.
Main Purpose: Provide unemployed graduates with valuable work experience and skills to enhance their employability. Address the problem of youth unemployment, especially tertiary (university and universities of technology) graduates by providing them with work experience opportunities in the public service.
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Kindly take note if you have not been contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date; please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you not comply with the above requirements your application will NOT be considered.
Nedbank Graduate Internship Programme 2021
Nedbank Graduate Internship Programme 2021, If you demonstrate drive and creativity, have strong academic qualifications, and espouse values such as integrity and respect, Nedbank Corporate and Investment Banking (NCIB) has a position for you in South Africa’s preeminent corporate and investment banking team.
The NCIB team boasts significant expertise in energy, resources, infrastructure and the industrial sectors. We have an enviable track record, and it is in part because we bring fresh thinking to the market. In fact, we have been involved in some of the biggest deals in our sector. Our values are non-negotiable – they are just as important as our expertise. It’s why we live and work with integrity, respect, accountability, an attitude of pushing beyond boundaries, and a focus on being people-centered. You should share this philosophy and make a significant start to your career.
By joining our investment banking programme, you will get:
- exposure to both theoretical and practical training;
- the chance to accelerate your career by working with industry leaders;
- access to an alumni network of your peers, based on a joint performance experience;
- and the opportunity to learn how to effect changes in big business.
We see our graduates as part of the leadership pipeline at the bank. Let us groom you for great things.
What we look for
You should have strong academic qualifications with the ability to bring innovation and intellect to a team.
Typically, we look for graduates with the following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Business Science in Finance, Economics or Accounting
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Mathematics, Statistics or Actuarial Science
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Property Studies
- Bachelor of Science Honours in Quantity Surveying
- Bachelor of Science Honours Hydrogeology/ Water Studies
- Bachelor of Commerce Honours specializing in Valuations Management
- Advanced Maths of Finance
- An Engineering Major
- Financial Engineering
- Information Technology
- Data Analytics
Essential Qualifications – NQF Level
- Matric / Grade 12 / National Senior Certificate
- Advanced Diplomas/National 1st Degrees
- Applied Learning
- Customer Focus
- Work Standards
- Managing Work
- Technical/Professional Knowledge and Skills
How To Apply
Click the link below in order to apply for the Nedbank internship programme for the 2021/2021 year
Apply Online for the Nedbank Graduate Internship Programme
Corporate Image Communications/PR Internship 2021 are available for application. Corporate Image invites applications from unemployed graduates to apply for Communications/PR Internship Programme 2021. The internship is for the period of 6 months.
Internship application deadline is 15 May 2021
Internship Provider: United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
Internship Location: Pretoria, South Africa
Corporate Image, one of South Africa’s highest-rated public relations and communications consultancies, has an opportunity for a graduate intern to begin work in June 2021.
The ideal candidate would have:
- A passion for communication and very hard work
- Excellent written and spoken English language skills
- An eye for detail
- An interest in media and the SA media landscape
- General knowledge/interest in current affairs
- An interest in research
A university degree in:
- Communication science
- Media studies
- South African applicants only
- Offices in the Cape Town City Centre (applicants must be based in Cape Town)
- Full-day position, five days a week
- Occasional overtime is required
- Graduate interns receive a monthly stipend
How to apply
Email the following to Corporate Image by Sunday, 6 May 2021.
- Updated CV
- Covering letter
- A sample of writing (short essay/500-word article)
If you have not been contacted within 14 days, please consider your application unsuccessful.
Please note that we will not keep CVs on file for unsuccessful applicants.
Applications are invited from all interested and qualified persons for the Mercedes Benz Graduate Internship Programme 2021.
Mercedes- Benz South Africa is offering a unique development opportunity for recently-qualified graduates, who desire to be an integral part of the MBSA talent pool.
What does the MBSA Graduate Development Programme offer?
- relevant practical experience in your field of study
- exposure to a world class manufacturing facility and environment
- an opportunity to apply for positions within the organisation
- coaching and mentoring support
Who can apply?
Candidates who have recently graduated within the last 3 years a South African Citizen, or permanent resident of South Africa Graduates from the Eastern Cape region will have an added advantage when applying for the programme Recently qualified graduates, (with a full NQF 6 or higher), in the following career streams:
- Engineering: Mechanical, Electrical / Electronic, Industrial, Mechatronics
- Bachelor of Commerce (Procurement Related)
- Information Technology / Information Systems / Computer Science
- Production Management Related
In your application, please include:
- A CV as an attachment (ensure that the file size is small enough to upload, e.g. PDF)
- Certified copies of your Grade 12 and tertiary certificates, and your latest Tertiary results
- A copy of your ID
- Ensure a contact number and email address is provided
“Mercedes-Benz South Africa is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will be considered, however the following will apply:
- foreign nationals must qualify for a work visa/permit as per the provisions of the Immigration Act 13, 2002;
- division’s Employment Equity Plan in terms of the Employment Equity Act, No 58, 1998.
- Code of good practice on the employment of people with disabilities”
Other Important information
- Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
- If you have not heard from us by the 31 JULY 2021 please take it that your application has been unsuccessful.
- Please note the email address provided is for query purposes only, no emailed applications will be accepted.
What are the criteria?
- Grade 12, with distinction in HG Mathematics and/or HG Physical Science an advantage (Engineering streams)
- Relevant Tertiary Qualification, with an average pass mark 65% will be an advantage
How To Apply
Apply Online for the Mercedes- Benz Graduate / Internship Programme
Closing Date: 11 May 2021
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality Graduate Internship Programme 2021
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality Graduate Internship Programme 2021, Ubuhlebezwe Municipality with its seat in Ixopo invites applications from suitably qualified persons for appointment to the following position.
No Municipal benefits will apply (pension, medical aid etc) and applicants are required to make their own arrangements in this respect.
This post requires dedicated and highly motivated people who have obtained a three year tertiary qualification to participate in an internship programme that seeks to capacitate recent graduates for a career in Local Government finance. This internship is the initiative of the National Treasury; with the objective to help build sufficient strategic management capacity at Local Government level.
A training programme is currently being developed which will expose the successful applicants to all facets of Local Government – related financial services. It must be noted that at the conclusion of the internship contract, the Municipality is neither obliged to extend the contract period nor to offer permanent employment.
|BUDGET AND TREASURY OFFICEMunicipal Finance Management Intern (Two Year Contract)
Salary Scale: R96 000.00 Per Annum (All Inclusive)
- A BCom Degree with majors in Accounting, Economics and / or Auditing, or a relevant three year tertiary qualification.
- Computer literacy.
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills .
- Willingness to learn while working under pressure.
|TOWN PLANNER TRAINEE18 Months Fixed Term Contract Stipend: R3 000.00 Per Month
- Grade 12 Certificate
- Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Town Planning / Town and Regional Planning
- The ability to operate a personal computer, utilise word processing programs and Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint
- The ability to create, revise, edit and produce documents with particular regard to accuracy, quality an d given instructions
- Time management skills
- Basic research skills
Key Performance Area (Financial Management)
- Performance basic accounting functions .
- Interpret finance legislation and policies .
- Process invoice payment s from the capture and verification of the source documents .
- Manage the interface between the department al payroll and accounting system .
- Undertake b udget controls on expenditure and rev enue.
- Oversee expenditure management and reconcile grant s .
- Be trained in all sections of the Budget and Treasury Office.
KEY PERFORMANCE AREAS (Town Planner)
- Provide assistance in terms of all submitted statutory planning permit applications.
- Compile documentation (under instructions and direction of the Planner and Junior Town Planner) to assist in the preparation of planning reports and other planning unit work.
- Maintain an adequate filing system for the planning and building inspectorate units.
- Provide clerical, scheduling and administration support to senior officials of the unit as required in consultation with the Supervisor.
- Provide administration assistance in the delivery of Council sustainable projects as required.
- Ensure delivery of the functions and tasks within the municipality as required.
- Exercise confidentiality in all processes and communication associated with the job.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the Supervisor.
No municipal benefits will apply (pension, medical aid, etc.) and applicants are required to make their own arrangements in this respect .
Closing Date: 04 May 2021
Duration: 24 Months
How To Apply for Ubuhlebezwe Municipality Graduate Internship Programme
Ubuhlebezwe Municipality is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
A signed letter of application indicating the position being applied for, together with a comprehensive Curriculum Vitae and certified copies of certificates and Identity Document, must be forwarded to:
The Municipal Manager, P. O. Box 132, Ixopo 3276 by not later than 16h30 on the closing date.
Faxed applications will not be accepted. If you do not hear from Council within 30 days of the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful. All enquiries should be direct ed to the HR Officer, Ms B Nondabula at (039) 834 – 7700.
Council reserves the right not to make any appointment into the above mentioned position.