Chatsworth Centre Bursary in South Africa 2021 – 2021
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Chatsworth Centre is situated approximately 15km from Durban central and contains around 150 stores, attracting more than 1.3 million shoppers each month.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Chatsworth Centre are awarding bursaries to the value of R100 000 to students who have matriculated and wish to study further at a tertiary institution in South Africa.
Applicants will be assessed based on their matric results, involvement in the community, current financial status and their vision to give back to the community in the future. Bursaries will be awarded to students in ALL fields of study.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Resident of Durban South: Queensburgh/Bluff to Amanzimtoti
- Completed Matric
- Between 17 and 25 years old
- Proven financial need
- Good academic results achieved in Matric
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Chatsworth Centre Bursary Application Form (pdf)..
Alternatively, you may collect an application form from the Chatsworth Centre Information desk or marketing.
*(Please ensure that you read and agree to all the T&C’s, on pages 6 & 7 of the application form, before applying).
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- Application cover letter
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- All other academic certificates (certified copies)
- Full tertiary academic record if currently a tertiary student (certified copy)
- Proof of family income (see application form for further details)
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted:
Chatsworth Centre Information Desk (next to Clicks & Ideals)
17 Joyhurst Street
27 January 2017
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 031 403 5451/ 3 or 031 401 9517
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now