Cipla Medpro: Engineering Bursaries in SA
Cipla Medpro Manufacturing is awarding bursaries to students who are studying towards an undergraduate degree at an accredited learning institution. Bursaries will be awarded to university students registering for their first year (Recently completed matric), second year or third year of studies in .
Students that are studying towards the following University academic disciplines will be considered. Cipla is a global pharmaceutical company whose goal is ensuring no patient shall be denied access to high quality & affordable medicine.
Bursary Application deadline is 19 February
Bursary Provider: Cipla Medpro Manufacturing
Bursary Location: South Africa
- BSc in Engineering (priority areas – Chemical, Mechanical & Industrial)
- B Pharmacy (Priority areas – Production, Regulatory, Quality)
- BSc in Chemistry
- BSc in Biochemistry
- BSc in Microbiology
- BCom Finance
- BCom Accounting
- BCom Logistics Management
- Matric completed.
- University institution.
- English, read, write and speak.
- Only SA citizens between the ages of 16–25.
- Must be registered with a Tertiary Institution and have passed all subjects/ modules from the previous year or semester.
- High academic achievement with an overall aggregate of 70% for Matric (First year students) or tertiary studies (second & third year students)
- Do not have any other bursary funding
- Students from groups defined by BBBEE criteria.