CISCO Internship Programme 2014 / 2015
Closing Date: 28 July 2014
The Cisco Sales Associates Program is looking for outgoing, early-in-career individuals who have a passion for technology to join our team as an Associate Sales Representative (ASR). A successful ASR will be trained to manage and cultivate customer accounts, and collaborate with Cisco engineers to provide technical solutions. The Cisco Sales Associates Program offers a global environment that provides 12 months of on-the-job training that will prepare you for a successful sales career at Cisco. Gain hands-on education and experience with leading-edge technology, while receiving an attractive salary and accelerating your career aspirations.
- Graduated from an accredited university prior to program start date
- Preferred cumulative GPA of minimum 3.0 or equivalent in your academic program
- Fluent in English (written and verbal), as well as fluent in local language for country of application
- Business or Sales experience required (including retail sales, corporate internships, or entrepreneurial programs)
- Must be able to legally live and work in the country for which you’re applying, without visa support or sponsorship (student visas or visas obtained on your own are not applicable for the program)
- Undergraduate or graduate degree (minimum bachelor degree or equivalent)
- Business, Sales, Marketing, Communications, Information Technology, Computer Science, or Finance degree preferred. Other degrees can be considered.
How To Apply
Apply for the Cisco Graduate and Intern Career Programs
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now