Coca Cola Engineering Apprenticeship Programme 2015
Coca-Cola Canners of Southern Africa-Wadeville Plant currentlyhas vacancies for the above-mentioned positionsto become artisans in the fields of Electrical, Mechanical and Instrumentation.
Successful applicants will undergo an extensive program within the FMCG environment and in accordance to FoodBev Seta requirements. This program will run for a duration of 36 months.
KEY RESULT AREAS
Student will gain experience in the following;
- Ensuring a safe, healthy and risk-free environment.
- The use of Hand & Electrical tools.
- Acquire good understanding of Processes and Machinery.
- Working with teams.
- Preventative Maintenance & Shutdowns on Machinery.
- Safety awareness.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- N4 Electrical / Mechanical Engineering, preference to N5 and above.
ATTRIBUTES / SKILLS
- In-depth understanding of working safely
- Committed to work
- Attention to detailSense of urgency
- Ability to work under pressure
- Good communication skills
How To Apply
Apply for the Coca Cola Engineering Apprenticeship Programme
Please ensure that you submit an updated CV with relavant certificates attached. If you do not attach your results, your CV will not be considered.
Please note only applications that meet the criteria’s will be short listed for interviewing.
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now