ABOUT THE BURSAR
Stanlib Bursary : Stanlib was founded in 2002 as a result of a merger between Standard Bank and Liberty Holdings (hence the name). They are an asset management company, managing capital for more than 437 000 customers, with operation in 10 countries across the African continent.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The bursary programme is intended for previously disadvantaged students, with strong academic credentials to help them pursue their dreams of studying at tertiary level. Students can at undergraduate (first/ second/ third year) level or postgraduate (honours) level.
Bursaries will be awarded to students currently studying within one of the following fields:
- Actuarial Sciences
- Investment Management
Stanlib Bursary South Africa
ELIGIBILITY – Stanlib Bursary
Applicants must meet the following minimum criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Achieved a minimum average of 70% in courses/ subjects,
- Studied Mathematics (not Mathematical Literacy).
HOW TO APPLY – Stanlib Bursary
Application forms can be downloaded from: http://www.stanlib.com/Careers/Pages/BursarySponsorshipProgramme.aspx (between 14 September and 30 October annually).
The following supporting documents must accompany the application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Parents/ guardians ID documents (certified copies),
- If parents are deceased, death certificate (certified copy),
- Parents/ guardians payslip,
- Matric students: copy of June results,
- University student: copy of academic transcript.
Complete application forms and supporting documents can then be sent via one of the following methods:
17 Melrose Boulevard,
P O Box 202,
2) Email: email@example.com
30 October annually
CONTACT – Stanlib Bursary
For any bursary related queries, please contact