ABOUT THE BURSAR
Trudon are a proudly South African company – publishers of the Yellow Pages and a source of affordable marketing and advertising for small and medium-sized enterprises. The company has 7 branches across the country, with their head office based in Johannesburg.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to students who are studying in one of the following fields:
- Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Informatics
- Multimedia Design/ Digital Media Studies
- Economics/ Econometrics/ IT Management/ Information Management/ Informatics
Please note that bursaries are only awarded to second and third year students, and is not applicable to first year or postgraduate students. The bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition, registration, accommodation and a book allowance.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen/ permanent resident,
- Have a Matric/ Grade 12 certificate (and passed Mathematics),
- Accepted by their chosen tertiary institution for one of the aforementioned qualifications,
- Currently studying (2nd/ 3rd year) towards a full-time at a recognised South African university for one of the aforementioned qualifications,
- Current students (2nd/ 3rd year) must have obtained a minimum average of 60%.
*Preference will be given to African, Coloured and Indian students (academic merit is however, still strongly considered).
HOW TO APPLY
Apply online at http://www.trudon.co.za/about/corporate-social-investment/trudon-bursary/
Applications open in October annually.
Closing date to be confirmed.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 677 6000 (Johannesburg)
Tel: 012 678 9800 (Pretoria)
Tel: 021 408 1700 (Cape Town)
Tel: 031 536 4000 (Durban)
Tel: 041 503 9600 (Port Elizabeth)
Tel: 043 705 6600 (East London)
Tel: 051 411 8800 (Bloemfontein)