Creative Feel Internship Opportunity 2021
Creative Feel Internship Opportunity 2021, Creative Feel magazine is seeking a young, innovative, vibrant graduate who is looking for holistic training in media, sales, digital marketing, writing and editing.
Preference will be given to candidates who have an interest in the creative sector and who are able to work full-time (Monday to Friday) in the office. You must be comfortable working in and with a team and assisting where help is needed.
This is an all-rounder position and will allow you to learn all aspects of print and digital publishing and find out what you really enjoy – whether that is in sales, editing or writing and content creation.
- Researching and identifying potential clients
- Liaising with clients and customers
- Coming up with innovative ways to give the magazine’s clients additional value for money while ensuring interesting content for readers
- Assisting with proposals
- Liaising with contributors as well as other correspondence
- Social media and digital marketing assistance
- Source images and work closely with designer to ensure website and social media platforms reflect the ethos of the publication
- Work closely with editors to understand the brand, strategy and communication style
- Work to tight deadlines and thrive under pressure
- Constantly be on the look-out for interesting stories and topics
- Degree/diploma is non-negotiable
- Computer literacy (knowledge of MS Outlook, Word, Excel, Adobe Acrobat, etc.)
- Detail oriented, highly organised and self-motivated
- Personable, friendly and outgoing
- Excellent communication skills and email etiquette
- Impeccable spelling and grammar
- Team player, positive attitude and willingness to learn is non-negotiable
- Good knowledge of the creative industry and/or an interest in it (an art-oriented background would be advantageous but is not a requirement)
CLICK HERE TO APPLY
Should you not have heard from us within two weeks, please consider your application unsuccessful.