CSIR Internship Programme 2021 in Pretoria
CSIR Internship Programme 2021 in Pretoria, The Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR) has an opportunity for an Intern who will provide first-line support to end-users within the CSIR.
This position is based in Pretoria. The purpose of the Internship is to equip newly graduates with practical work experience and provide them with exposure to different research projects.
Internship Application deadline is 02 March 2021
Internship Provider: Council for Scientific and Industrial Research (CSIR)
Internship Location: Pretoria
- A National diploma or Bachelor’s degree in information technology;
- A+ certificate would be advantageous;
- Basic computer knowledge;
- Good customer relations and communication skills;
- Stress management skills and ability to handle difficult customers;
- A team player and lateral thinker who takes initiative.
- Assemble, configure and support end-point devices, inclusive of the necessary user support required;
- Perform the necessary debugging on all equipment to ensure proper functionality, and help out on all projects that involve end-user support;
- Perform basic network and telephony service support, installations, configuration and provide general user advice where required;
- Troubleshoot software and hardware;
- Conduct desktop management, maintenance and roll-out mechanism;
- Provide support on both network and stand-alone printers;
- Ensure desktop functionality is available and accessible at all times to CSIR end-users;
- Support Microsoft and Linux desktops in a Novell environment;
- Ensure quality service is provided to clients.
For more info, please contact the CSIR Recruitment Centre on 012 841 4774 or email us at
Recruitmentinfo@csir.co.za or you can Click here to apply Online
PLEASE NOTE THAT FEEDBACK WILL BE GIVEN TO SHORTLISTED CANDIDATES ONLY.