Department of Military Veterans: Bursaries in SA
Department of Military Veterans: Bursaries in SA.
Department of Military Veterans invites candidates to apply for bursaries to be awarded for the academic year. The Department of Military Veterans is committed to supporting educational needs by offering bursarues to Military Veterans and/or their dependants. The education support (bursary) covers both basic and tertiary education in public entities.
Bursary application deadline is 23 December 2016
Bursary Provider: Department of Military Veterans
Bursary Location: South Africa
Required supporting documents
- Completed DMV Education Support Application Form
- Certified ID Document of the Military Veteran or Death Certificate if the Military Veteran is deceased.
- Certified ID Document and unabridged birth certificate of the applicant
- ID Document of the Parent/Guardian if applicant is not a Military Veteran but applying on behalf of a Military Veteran.
- Latest 2016 academic results. (2016 mid-year results)
- Proof of income of the Military Veteran of the guardian’s proof of income.
- Proof of enrolment/acceptance letter from the learning institution for .
- Application Forms which are not fully completed or have missing documents will not be accepted
- New applicants for will only be considered if enrolled at public institutions.
- Closing date is the 23rd of December 2016 at midday. No late applications will be accepted.
Completed application forms with required attachments should be submitted to the following addresses:
Department of Military Veterans: Education Support
Private Bag X943
328 Festival Street