Department Of Human Settlements Kzn Internships
Department Of Human Settlements Kzn Internships, An internship is a period of work experience offered by an organisation for a limited period of time. Once confined to medical graduates, the term is now used for a wide range of placements within businesses, non-profit organisations and government agencies. They are typically undertaken by students and graduates looking to gain relevant skills and experience in a particular field.
Dept of Human Settlements: Graduate / Internship Programme
The Provincial Department of Human Settlements offers unemployed graduates residing in the Province of KwaZulu-Natal, an opportunity to apply for an Internship Programme in order to gain work related experience. The Internship Programme will run for a period of 12 months.
Closing Date: December
The applicant must meet the following requirements:
- Must be a Graduate in ﬁelds specified below;
- Must be between the ages of 18 to 35 years old
- must have no work experience
- Must not have participated in an internship before
- National Diploma / Degree in Human Resources Management / Development
- National Diploma / Degree in Information Technology
- National Diploma / Degree in Finance / Degree in Financial Management / Accounting
- National Diploma / Degree in Supply Chain Management / Demand Management
- National Diploma / Degree in Journalism / Marketing / Communications
- National Diploma / Degree in Law (LLB)
- National Diploma / Degree in Public Administration / Management
- National Diploma / Degree in Business Management / Administration / Local Economic Development
- National Diploma / Degree in Office Management
When responding to the advertisement all applications must be accompanied
by the following documentation:-
- A one page covering letter motivating why you should be chosen to gain work experience in the Provincial Department of Human Settlements, KwaZulu-Natal
- Certified copy of your ID,
- Certified copies of all qualifications (degrees / diplomas);
- Curriculum vitae,
- Proof of residence in KwaZulu Natal
- All application must be submitted on the prescribed Department of Human Settlements
How to Apply
Download Application Forms
Interested applicants must forward their applications by post complying with all requirements set herein to: The Acting Head, Department of Human Settlements KwaZulu-Natal, Private Bag X 54367, Durban, 4000 for attention
Mrs V. Reddy.
Faxed or e-mailed applications will not be considered.
Correspondence will be limited to successful candidates only. If you have not been contacted within 3 months after the closing date, please accept that your application was unsuccessful.
All enquiries should be directed to:
- Ms. M Phama 031-336 5195
- Ms Bhengu 031-336 5380
- Ms MC Hlengwa 031 336 5280
- Mrs C. Govender 031 336 5173