DPSA Transfer Policy
DPSA Transfer Policy; The following are important principles that shall guide the transfer of employees as a result of the macro nomenclature changes:-
4.1.1 All employees to be identified for transfer as a result of the scoping report and HR staff ring fencing shall be transferred to the recipient department in terms of Section 14 of the Public Service Act, 1994. The transfer of the functions will take place in terms of Section 3 of the Public Service Act, 1994 and Part III H of the Public Service Regulations.
The Regulation stipulates that:
• If the Minister or a Premier of a province makes a determination regarding the transfer of functions between departments
• the relinquishing department shall transfer all concomitant resources, including personnel, to the receiving department;
• the recipient department shall co-ordinate the transfer;
• the recipient department shall accept accountability for the functions on the date of the transfer;
• the accounting officer of the relinquishing department shall retain accountability for matters originating prior to the date of transfer;
• the transfer of personnel shall take place with due regard to the requirements of the Labour Relations Act; and
• the transfer of funds shall take place in accordance with the requirements of paragraph 6.5 of the Treasury Regulations.
[pdf-embedder url=”https://bursary24.co.za/wp-content/uploads/2017/12/travel-policy.pdf” title=”travel policy”]