Eaton Sales Graduate Programme Opportunities
This is a one-year program which broken into two 6 monthly segments; July 2014 to December 2014 and January 2015 to end of June 2015. During the period graduates will be required to meet the curriculum requirements of the program. Regular assessments will be conducted.
- B.Tech or Bachelor degree in Electrical Engineering / Sales and Marketing.
- Dedication to “Doing Business Right” by adhering to strong ethical standards.
- Driving cross-functional solutions to help solve customers’ problems.
- Subject matter expertise within areas such as marketing analysis, market segmentation, voice of customer, value proposition design, pricing, sales and channel management, marketing communications and branding Strong communication and presentation skills at all levels within an organization – technical, management or executive personnel Knowledge of Eaton’s business such as key market segments, channels to market and our unique value propositions.
- Result oriented, driven, passionate and creative
- Good communication skills and Fluent in English. Fluency in French and Portuguese as advantage.
- Ability to impact and influence people and become socially aware.
- Problem solving skills.
How To Apply
Apply for the Eaton Sales Graduate Programm
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now