Entersekt June / July Vacation Programme 2014
Closing Date: 31 May 2014
Working At Entersekt
Entersekt is a young, dynamic and fast-growing software company, currently looking for a number of people to join the development team in Stellenbosch, outside Cape Town, South Africa. We employ both experienced and first-time job seekers. Entersekt offers comprehensive on-the-job training and mentorship to help you grow in an exciting career. We encourage a creative, collaborative and supportive work environment. We want to empower each and every one of our employees to have an impact on making the online world a safer place, and our benefits reflect our unique culture.
- Software Engineering is what you studied – come learn about how it’s done in real life.
- We’re offering you exposure to a real software product company, not just a company’s IT department.
- Get one on one coaching from our awesome team of Software Engineers
- Work with the latest software tech and hardware gadgets. (This includes Mobile, Security and Cloud infrastructure, running at large scale.)
- You will be involved in assisting our team in building prototypes
- You will get on the spot as well as group training opportunities and education assistance
- Free lunch on Fridays in our Cafeteria and chill area (You can also come and enjoy a game or two of Foosball and PS3 with some of our resident champions)
- Get some valuable insight from our more experienced and established Developers and Team Leaders about their career paths and lessons they learnt on the road to becoming great at what they do.
- Competitive compensation during your holiday internship at Entersekt.
- Exposure to Agile software development processes, as well as engineering practices such as Continuous integration, source control, test automation and more.
- For every round we choose real work that we actually plan to use.
- Not just activities that will keep you busy.
- Each intern gets a unique task.
In the past, interns have worked on some of the following type of activities:
- Monitoring Alert system
- Automated Software Library review
- Incoming Modem SMS parsing solution
- SoapUI plug-in of a new protocol to support our Test Automation.
- Mobile Application on our SDK (Software Development Kit)
- Computer Science and Engineering students (3rd year and Honours students)
- Well spoken English/ Afrikaans skills
- Eager to learn
- Ready and willing to make a change in the world
How To Apply
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now