FNB Bank Teller Opportunities February 2015
If you share our values of being:
simple goal: to improve the lives of customers through simple, effective solutions that meet their needs, contact us today and join a winning team. All appointments will be made in line with the Bank’s EE Strategy. Brief Posting Description To provide customers a unique experience by timeous, accurate and efficient processing of their financial transactions through excellent customer service.
- NQF 5 level qualification with relevant financial subjects
- Achieve net profit growth for business
- Manage average Rand value of differences to minimise losses to the business
- Manage the Service Quality of the Branch through the Branch’s Service Quality Balanced Scorecard.
- Manage the migration of accounts from transactional to Self Service
- Compliance with procedures and processes contained in the Golden Rules.
- Manage the efficiencies for tellers through Number of differences, average number of transactions
- Manage own development to increase own competencies
- A relevant NQF 5 level qualification (minimum 120 credits)
- 1 Years related experience.
How To Apply
- Apply For the FNB Teller Opportunity in Leeudoringstad
- Apply For the FNB Teller Opportunity in Johannesburg
- Apply For the FNB Teller Opportunity in Riversdale
- Apply For the FNB Teller Opportunity in George
- Apply For the FNB Teller Opportunity in Sannieshof
- Apply For the FNB Teller Opportunity in Durban
- Apply For the FNB Teller Opportunity in Secunda
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now