Gauteng Government Nursing Training Programme 2015
Closing Date: 2 May 2014
Applicants are hereby invited to apply to study towards a Nursing Diploma Diploma (Psychiatric, Community and Midwifery) in 2015 at one of the following Gauteng Nursing Collages: Ann Latsky Nursing College, Chris Hani Baragwanath Nursing College and S G Lourens Nursing College.
- You must be in possession of one of the following school leaving certificates – a Senior Certificate, a National Senior Certificate or a National Certificate (Vocational) Primary Health or currently in Grade 12.
- Senior Certificate – English HG D or SG C, Biology HG D or SG C and an M score of 15,
- National Senior Certificate – English Level 4’Life Sciences Level 4 and an APS of 25,
- National Certificate (Vocational) Primary Health Fundamental subjects 50% and Vocational subjects 60%.
- Current Grade 12 learners must meet the National Senior certificate requirements in their Grade 11 marks.
- Applicants with a nursing qualification (Enrolled Nurse or Enrolled Nursing Auxiliary) must have English HG D or SG C and an M score of 13 or Level 4 and an APS of 23
To successfully apply and be considered for the training, please take note of the following
- You are required to register a profile on the system before you can apply.
- No documentation will be uploaded on the system, however you will be required to bring supporting documents along to the interview should you be shortlisted.
- You must be a resident of the Gauteng Province
- You must be 35 years old or younger by January 2015 (If not you will be automatically disqualified to continue with your application)
How To Apply
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now