GAUTENG ROAD AND TRANSPORT DEPARTMENT IS OFFERING BURSARIES For 2021
The Gauteng Department of Roads and Transport is offering bursary opportunities.
Deserving students who intend enrolling in the following fields of study:
- Civil Engineering;
- Town and Regional Planning;
- Environment Science;
- Land Surveying;
- Transport Economics; and
- Real Estate
The bursary will only cover the following: Registration, Tuition, Examination Fees, Meals, Accommodation and Prescribed Material
- South African citizen
- Students who meet the entry requirements at an accredited institution of higher learning;
- Full time students intending to study at an accredited institution of higher learning in the academic year ;
- Students who are already registered for the fields of study mentioned in the advert
- Certified copies of valid ID
- Certified copies Matric Certificate / latest school results or qualifications
- Proof of Admission from institution of higher learning / provisional acceptance letter Satisfactory academic record (if currently enrolled for any of the above-mentioned degrees)
- Proof of (household / parent(s) income
BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS ARE OBTAINABLE BELOW AND SHOULD BE DELIVERED AT:
Department of Roads and Transport: 41 Simmonds Street (Cnr. Pritchard & Simmonds Street), Sage Life Building – Ground Floor Reception, Marshalltown, Johannesburg.
Closing date is 15 December 2016.