Gert Sibande TVET College Graduate Receptionist Internship Programme 2021
Gert Sibande TVET College Graduate Receptionist Internship Programme 2021, The Programme aims at exposing unemployed young graduates to workplace practices in order to maximize their chances of being employed.
Gert Sibande TVET College Graduate Internship Programme
Internship Programme: Reception
Gert Sibande TVET College invites graduates with relevant NC(V) qualification NQF L2 – L4/ N6 qualification will be an added advantage, must be conversant with MS office computer packages to participate in the Internship Programme.
Only graduates between the ages of 18 and 35 years are legible to apply. Interns will be paid a stipend of R3 733-75 per month
Field of Exposure
- Business Studies – office admin, management assistant
- Successful candidates will sign an Internship Agreement.
1. Previous GS TVET College student
2. NCV L4 /OR Report 191 N6
3. Computer literate
• Applications must be accompanied by a fully completed and officially signed Z83 form, a comprehensive CV and originally certified copies of all qualification, academic records, ID document and valid driver’s licence not older than 3 months, together with at least three contactable work-related references
• Application Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
Z83 Form – CLICK HERE TO DOWNLOAD THE FORM
• Failure to submit the requested documents will result in your application not being considered
• No faxed or emailed applications will be accepted
• Applicants should submit separate applications where more than one post is applied for •Selected candidates will be subjected to vetting process and personnel suitability check in terms of minimum information security standard
• The College reserves the right to verify any information received in applications
• Late and incomplete applications will not be considered
• Submission of fraudulent documentation and canvassing of Council members or College staff will immediately disqualify the candidate
• Communication will be entered into with successful candidates only
• Should you not receive any response from us within 60 days after the closing date, please consider your application as unsuccessful
• Post reference number should be indicated on the application
• The College reserves the right to withdraw any position at any time.
Applications can be hand delivered to: The Campus Manager GS College 37 Rotterdam Road Evander 2280