HDA Graduate Internship Programme 2021
HDA Graduate Internship Programme 2021; The Housing Development Agency HDA invites are qualified and interested applicants to apply for their graduate internship programme. All interested applicants are to go through the requirements and make sure they apply before the closing date.
The HDA has a twelve months Graduate Internship Programme:
|Reference: MIH-IP-04-2021Graduates in the following disciplines should apply:
● BCom Accounting ● BCom Law – Specialisation in Property Law ● BCom in Marketing and Communication ● BCom in Supply Chain Management ● BCom in Human Resources Management ● BSc Information Technology ● BSc GeographyLocation:
● Gauteng (Johannesburg – Killarney)
Please forward relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Reference: Internship Programme (HDA) 2021
Graduates in the following disciplines should apply:
● BSc in Civil Engineering
● BSc in Construction Management
● BSc in Town & Urban Planning
● BSc in Environmental Studies
● Western Cape (Cape Town)
● Eastern Cape (Port Elizabeth)
● Northern Cape (Kimberly)
● KwaZulu-Natal (Durban)
● Mpumalanga (Nelspruit)
● Free State (Bloemfontein)
● Limpopo (Polokwane)
● Gauteng (Johannesburg)
Please forward a relevant CV (Clearly marked with the reference number of the position) in a Microsoft Word format to email@example.com.
Closing Date: 20 May 2021
Conditions of service
The HDA is an equal opportunity employer
● Appointments will be made in accordance with the HDA Employment Equity policy
● The HDA reserves the right not to make an appointment.
Please do not send certificates, diplomas or testimonials. We thank all applicants for their interest. Communication will be conducted with short-listed applicants only.
Main Purpose: Provide unemployed graduates with valuable work experience and skills to enhance their employability. Address the problem of youth unemployment, especially tertiary (university and universities of technology) graduates by providing them with work experience opportunities in the public service.
CVs received after the closing date will NOT be considered. Kindly take note if you have not been contacted within fourteen (14) days of the closing date; please consider your application unsuccessful.
Should you not comply with the above requirements your application will NOT be considered.