Imperial Internship Development Programme 2021
Imperial Internship Development Programme 2021, Imperial internship is opened for all interested and qualified candidates. Applicants are to take critical note of the requirements and forward their application before the closing date.
Imperial Intern Development Programme (Instructional Designer)
The role requires the Instructional Design Intern to develop training material according to high quality standards, the role will also involve constant evaluation of the training cycle and regular updating of material while in a structured 12 month Intern Development Programme (IDP) with specific exposure to the workplace.
The IDP provides immersive, hands-on experience, and is aimed to provide interns with relevant on-the-job experience and exposure through work experience and work assignments.
The company is looking for Interns to join the company nationally in Gauteng and Cape Town.
Please attach the following documentation with your application:
1. Motivational letter elaborating on yourself and why we should consider you for this vacancy (1 PAGE ONLY).
2. Updated CV.
3. Full official academic transcripts.
4. South African ID. PLEASE NOTE WHEN UPLOADING DOCUMENTS: There is a 300kb size limit on files to be uploaded.
If your files are to big convert them to PDF documents and attach your CV, Motivational Letter, ID and Academic Records as separate documents.
If you do not hear from us by, please regard your application as unsuccessful. Correspondence will only be limited to short listed candidates.
- 12 month Intern Development Programme that consist of Practical and Theoretical Training and Development
- Candidate will be based at an Operating Company within the Imperial Logistics Group
Specific Role Responsibilities
- Partake in all activities that forms part of the Intern Development Programme (IDP)
Qualifications and Experience
- Instructional Design related qualification
- Education & training qualification, specifically design and development.
- Any experience with Moodle, E-Learning and iSpring or e-learning authoring tools (Would be an added advantage)
Branch/Department: Learning and Development (Curriculum Design & E-learning)
Company: Imperial Logistics South Africa Academy
Job Type Classification: Internship
Location – Town / City: Germiston
Location – Province/Area: Gauteng
Click Here To Apply For INTERN DEVELOPMENT PROGRAMME