Ingwe Municipality Finance Management Graduate / Internship Programme
Closing Date: 31 July 2014
Location: Kwa-Zulu Natal
Ref.NO: 14313 / 01
This post requires a dedicated and highly motivated person who has recently obtained a three-year Tertiary qualification to participate in an internship programme that seeks to capacitate recent graduates for a career in Local Government Finance. This internship is an initiative of National Treasury. The objective is to help build sufficient, strategic management capacity at Local Government level. The successful candidate will be exposed to different facets within these two (2) years.
- A National diploma or B.Com degree with Accounting and /or Auditing as a major subject(s) or a relevant three-year Tertiary qualification with computer literacy.
- Implement financial management reforms and the Municipal Finance Management Act, 2003 (Act 56 of 2003) (MFMA)
- General financial management administration
- Supply Chain Management (SCM), revenue, expenditure and asset management
- Treasury management
- Financial statements
- Budgets and reporting.
- Good interpersonal and
- Communication (verbal and written) skills.
How To Apply
Post: Mr N.C. Vezi, the Municipal Manager, Ingwe Municipality, P O Box 62, Creighton, 3263 or
Hand-deliver at: The Municipality Building, Main Street, Creighton, 3263 (during office hours – 08h00 to 16h30).
Enquiries: Mr S.A. Radebe, Tel: (039) 833 1038 / 060 521 8374.
NB: Correspondence will only be entered into with short-listed candidates. If you do not hear from us within one (1) month of the closing date, kindly consider your application as unsuccessful.
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now