KPMG Graduate / Internship Programme 2015
Closing Date: 15 January 2015
The KPMG Forensic Internship is aimed at developing quality Forensic Professionals with relevant technical and practical knowledge, skills and attributes across all of our service lines. The trainees are required to develop and attain the core competencies during the course of completing the KPMG Forensic Internship. For the three-year period of the internship, trainees will receive a combination of formal and practical on-the-job training to further enhance their skill set and achieve the required competencies. In addition, our mentoring programme ensures that all the trainees will have continuous career counselling and opportunity for feedback.
|Fraud Risk ManagementLocation: Johannesburg
|IT InvestigatorLocation: Johannesburg
|AML / ABCLocation: Johannesburg
- Client Liaison at a functional level
- Executing forensic investigation assignments
- Providing technical input forensic investigations
- Ability to work in a team.
- Well-spoken with good communication and listening skills.
- Ability to liaise at all levels
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now