KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Bursary South Africa
ABOUT THE BURSAR
KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Bursary South Africa : The KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission (KZNFC) was founded in terms of the KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Act, 2010. The vision of the KZNFC is to market the KwaZulu-Natal province as a diverse, sustainable and competitive industry and major film destination.
To assist with skills development within the Film industry in the province, the KZNFC have developed a bursary scheme in 2014. The bursary programme aims to increase the skill level and thereby create industry experts within the field.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The KZNFC is intended for students pursuing their studies within the Film industry at a KwaZulu-Natal institution.
The bursary will cover the following expenses: registration fees, tuition fees, accommodation, prescribed study materials.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- 25 years old or younger
- Reside in the KwaZulu-Natal province
- Completed Matric
- Studying at or accepted to study at a KZN based tertiary institution
- Studying or intend on studying towards a Film qualification
HOW TO APPLY – KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Bursary South Africa
Application forms can be obtained in one of the following ways (from 1 September each year):
- By emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Collecting from a local municipal office or community centres
- Collecting from the KZN Film Commission offices (115 Musgrave Road, Berea, Durban)
- Downloading from the KZN film Commission website (www.kwazulunatalfilm.co.za)
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- ID document (certified copy)
- Matric certificate (certified copy)
- Latest academic report
- Letter of acceptance at tertiary institution to study Film
- Proof of household income
- Proof of residence
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Email: email@example.com
2) Hand delivered: KwaZulu-Natal Film Commission Office
31 October annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact the KZNFC:
Tel: 031 325 0200
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com