Massmart Internship Opportunity 2021
Massmart Internship Opportunity 2021, Massmart offers a wide variety of local and global career opportunities for professionals from diverse backgrounds, skill-sets and expertise. Fundamentally we are retailers and all functional areas within our Group are positioned to support our core business.
We have internship programmes available for disabled persons. Massmart believesin the values of diversity and inclusivity. As part of this we’ve established a program aimed at attracting disabled candidates for the 2021 Massmart Disability Internship program.
Successful candidates will spend 12 months learning about business with the aim of being absorbed into permanent entry level roles at the end of the internship.
- Unemployed final year students or graduates with National Diploma in the following areas:
- Supply Chain
- Information Technology/Information Systems
- Accounting/Internal Audit
If you’re a motivated, hardworking Graduate based in Gauteng send your CV to: email@example.com
The following documents should accompany your application:
- Curriculum Vitae
- Certified copy of Identity Document
- Senior Certificate & Qualifications including academic transcript, certification not older than six (6) months.
- Medical certificate as proof of disability
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the large number of applications we envisage receiving; correspondence will only be made to successful candidates. If you do not receive any response by 31 March 2021, please accept that your application was not successful.