MSA Civil Servant – Fundi Enrolment Award
Monash South Africa will provide an enrolment award for the first year of enrolment total tuition fees, for all Governmental employees who secures a loan via Fundi to further their own education, assist a dependent, a family member other individuals who require support with their educational finance needs.
Fundi is an easily accessible organisation with the seamless application process that can be done both on an online platform as well as by physically dropping off your application at any branch within Southern Africa.
This enrolment award, of which a limited number are available, was designed to recognise the commitment it takes for a working professional to complete a qualification as well as aid with the financial commitment.
Total value of the award:
15% tuition fee of your enrolled units during Semester 1 and 2 of your first year. The award does not cover textbooks, printing costs, stationery, living expenses or any traveling costs.
Payments are made in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your unit results. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Successfully completing and meeting the entry requirements to commence with course for the first time during .
- Monash South Africa has received confirmation of successful loan application via Fundi on or before enrollment.
- Successfully completed enrolment, for a full load as per the course structure during each semester.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing all units enrolled for the previous teaching period at Monash South Africa on the first attempt).
- Monash South Africa account must be in financial good standing (i.e. fees for completed units during the previous teaching period should be settled as per the published payment due dates).
- Successful candidates receiving the enrolment award are not eligible for other discounts in addition to this enrolment award.
- Fill in the Civil Servants Enrolment Award application.
- Submit the application before the census date of the semester.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the enrolment award.