MSA Early Bird – International Students Enrolment Award
Monash South Africa (MSA) is offering an Early Bird reduced tuition fees enrolment award to give students the perfect kick-start to begin their World Class degree in .
This award is for International individuals who successfully enrol for either an Undergraduate of Foundation Program at Monash South Africa on or before 17 February .
There are a limited number of enrolment awards and the allocation of the awards will be based on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
Total value of the award:
10% tuition fee of your enrolled units during Semester 1 and 2. The award does not cover textbooks, printing costs, stationery, living expenses or any traveling costs.
Payments are made in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your unit results. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Successfully meeting the entry requirements to commence with an Undergraduate or Foundation Program for the first time during .
- Monash South Africa has received an 80% deposit of Semester 1 fees before enrolment (due to study visa requirements), Semester 1 fees are settled by 6 March and 80% payment for Semester 2 has been received by 30 June .
- Successfully completed enrolment, form a minimum of 4 units during each semester, between 25 January and 17 February .
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing all units enrolled for on the first attempt).
- Student must be self-sponsored and not sponsored by a company/organization.
- Successful candidates receiving the enrolment award are not eligible for other discounts in addition to this enrolment award.
- Fill in the Early Bird Enrolment Award application.
- Submit the application before 17 February.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the enrolment award.