MSA Early Bird – SA Students Enrolment Award
onash South Africa (MSA) is offering an Early Bird reduced tuition fees enrolment award to give students the perfect kick-start to begin their World Class degree in .
This award is for individuals completing their matric/equivalent qualification in South Africa by end of 2016, and who successfully enrol for either an Undergraduate of Foundation Program at Monash South Africa on or before 14 January .
There are a limited number of enrolment awards and the allocation of the awards will be based on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
Total value of the award:
Pay 2016 tuition fees for all enrolled units during the academic year.
- Successfully completing and meeting the entry requirements to commence with an Undergraduate or Foundation Program for the first time during .
- Monash South Africa has received a 50% deposit on or before 14 January .
- Successfully completed enrolment, for a minimum of 4 units during each semester, on or before 14 January .
- Successful candidates receiving the enrolment award are not eligible for other discounts in addition to this enrolment award.
- Fill in the Early Bird Enrolment Award application.
- Submit the application before the census date of the semester.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the enrolment award.