MSA Postgraduate Diploma in Water Management Enrolment Award
The Monash South Africa (MSA) Postgraduate Diploma in Water Management (PGDip in Water Management) is a one-year qualification for working professionals and comprises of 8 units.
This enrolment award, of which a limited number are available, was designed to recognise the commitment it takes for a working professional to complete a qualification as well as aid with the financial commitment.
Total value of the award:
10% tuition fee of your enrolled units during Semester 1 and 2. The award does not cover textbooks, printing costs, stationery, living expenses or any traveling costs.
Payments are made in the form of an automated credit note to your tuition fee account after the release of your unit results. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Conditional upon successfully meeting the entry requirements to commence the Postgraduate Diploma in Water Management for the first time during .
- Conditional upon upfront payment of the required unit/s.
- Conditional upon completing enrolment, for a minimum of 2 units during each semester, one week prior to the class commencement.
- Conditional upon satisfactory academic progression (i.e. successfully completing all units enrolled for on the first attempt).
- Monash South Africa account must be in financial good standing (i.e. fees for completed units during the previous teaching period should be settled as per the published payment due dates).
- Successful candidates receiving the enrolment award are not eligible for other discounts in addition to this enrolment award.
- Students sponsored by a company/organisation.
- Fill in the PGDip Water Management Enrolment Award application..
- Submit the application before the census date of the semester.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course you may have to repay the financial award.