MSA Referral Award
Monash South Africa (MSA) would like to reward our students who refer new students to begin their World Class degree in at Monash South Africa.
There are a limited number of referral awards and the allocation of the awards will be based on a ‘first come first served’ basis.
Total value of the award:
A tablet to be used as an academic resource, which will be issued to the successful student during the Semester 1 orientation week (20 – 24 February).
You will not be able to exchange the award for cash. No cash is transferred to the student’s personal bank account.
- Both students should ssuccessfully meet the entry requirements to commence with a course at Monash South Africa for the first time during .
- Monash South Africa has received a 30% deposit of Semester 1 fees before enrolment from South African Citizens, from both students, or
- Monash South Africa has received an 80% deposit of Semester 1 fees before enrolment from International students (due to study visa requirements), from both students.
- Student referred should have successfully completed their enrolment, for a maximum number as per their course structure per teaching period, between 1 February and 18 February .
- Fill in the Referral award application.
- Submit the application before 18 February.
Withdrawing from your course
If you withdraw from your course 10% of your tuition fee deposit for enrolment will be forfeited.