Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers Bursary
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers (Pty) Ltd was founded in 2002. Mtema Mashao offer expertise in many field, including: Project Management, Road Engineering, Water and Wastewater, Municipal Engineering, Structural Engineering, Geotechnical Investigations
The Mtema Mashao Bursary Scheme was initiated with the aim of assisting potential future employees, by funding their studies and improving their skills and education within the sector.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
The bursary will be awarded to students who wish to study and pursue a career within the Engineering sector.
The bursary will cover the following expenses: tuition fees, prescribed textbooks, accommodation and meals.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Between 18 and 26 years old,
- Achieved good academic results – a minimum “C” symbol,
*Preference will be given to financially needing students who meet tertiary institution admission requirements.
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Mtema Mashao Bursary Application Form (pdf).
Please include the following items:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Latest academic records/ school exam results (certified copies),
- Certificates of qualifications (certified copies),
- Proof of tertiary acceptance/ registration (letter from the tertiary institution),
- Details of intended course of study,
- Invoice/ list of expenses for intended course of study,
- Parents/ guardians proof of income (latest payslips/ affidavit if unemployed),
- Research proposal (for Masters students only).
Complete application forms and supporting documentation must be posted to:
Mtema Mashao Consulting Engineers (Pty) Ltd
P.O. Box 78
Please also download and read the Mtema Mashao Bursary T&C’s (pdf) before applying.
30 October annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 013 752 3929/ 30