NFVF Undergraduate Opportunity At The Beijing Film Academy
NFVF Undergraduate Opportunity At The Beijing Film Academy, The National Film and Video Foundation (NFVF) , in conjunction with the Department of Arts and Culture is pleased to announce an undergraduate study opportunity at the Beijing Film Academy.
An Opportunity To Study An Undergraduate Programme At The Beijing Film Academy
Film is an important part of cultural exchange, broadening the international perspective of young film talent, to promote the internationalisation of cinema education, and to seek for the innovation of professional talents training mode.
The Beijing Film Academy serves the national overall strategy and launches “The BFA Program for BRICS Film Students and Talents” to promote BRICS countries’ exchange in the field of film education.
This opportunity is available for aspirant filmmakers who wish to study any of the following undergraduate programmes:
- Drama Film and Television (creative planning)
- Drama Film and Television Screenwriting)
- Drama Film directing (Film Directing),
- Film Photography and Production
- Recording Arts (Film Recording)
- Composition and composition Technology and Theory
- Arts and Theory
- Drama Film and Television Art Design
- Drama Directing (Advertising directing)
- Product Design
- New Media Art
- Enviromental Design
- Film Studies (Production and Marketing)
- Theater Film and Television (Animation Planning) and Comics
This opportunity is open to all individuals within South Africa who would like to pursue a career in the film making industry.
To take participate in this opportunity, you are requested to submit the following:
- Copy of the first page of your passport
- Personal project application form (Link: )
- Matric certificate
- Electronic photo in jgp format (capacity of 100kb or more)
- Individual undergraduate study programme (English)