Nort West SAPS: Basic Police Development Learning Programme 2015
Closing Date: 29 December 2014
x132 Entry Level posts are available in the Basic Police Development Learning Programme.
Application forms must be hand delivered to:
WESPOL PLEIN C / O Nelson Mandela and Peter Mokaba Streets Potchefstroom 4th Floor, Room nr 408
Phokeng Police Station Salema Section Phokeng
Crime Prevention Building Room No. 6 190 Corner Robertson and Martin Street Mahikeng
Enquiries: Lt Col Koloti / W / O Mpela, Te: 018 299 7806 / 7905
Phokeng: PPO Combrink / SPO Mekgwe / PO Mosito, Tel: 014 566 1757 / 1749 / 1751
Mahikeng: CPO Venter and CAC Dibe 018 397 5711
NWP01 / 11 / 2014
NWP02 / 11 / 2014
NWP03 / 11 / 2014
SUN CITY (x2)
NWP04 / 11 / 2014
NWP05 / 11 / 2014
PIET PLESSIS (x2)
NWP06 / 11 / 2014
NWP07 / 11 / 2014
NWP08 / 11 / 2014
NWP08 / 11 / 2014
NWP09 / 11 / 2014
NWP10 / 11 / 2014
NWP11 / 11 / 2014
How To Apply
- Complete an application form in your own handwriting. These application forms can be obtained from your nearest SAPS Recruitment office or the Human Resource Official at local Police Stations as well as the SAPS Website.
- Applicants must take note of the fact that application forms and employment are not for sale and any payment offered by an applicant or promises provided in this regard will be investigated and may lead to criminal prosecution. Applicants may report such incidents to the National Anti Corruption Line at telephone number: 0800 701 701.
- Specify the post which you are applying for.
- Make sure you have signed your application form in front of a commissioner of oath.
- Attach certified copies of your: ♦ ID Document, ♦ Driver’s licence, ♦ Matric / Senior Certificate (Grade 12 certificate or equivalent qualification), ♦ Additional qualifications, ♦ Proof of residence.
- Applicants who were subjected to the psychometric assessment and fit the profile will be requested, when undergoing the fitness assessment, to submit four (4) colour ID photographs, of which one will be utilized for the application form, one for the fitness assessment form, one for the interview form and one for the medical assessment.
You are advised to apply for posts within your province, close to your place of residence. You are only allowed to apply for a maximum of three (3) posts. Additional applications will be rejected.
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now