Online Marketing Specialist Job in South Africa Jan
Job vacancy : Online Marketing Specialist work in South Africa
Employment Position : Cyber Finance latest careers
|Remuneration:||R12000 – R18000 per month negotiable To be discussed|
|Location:||Cape Town, CBD|
Are you a dynamic all-round online marketer who is qualified enough to implement and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels?
Would you like to work (in-house) and get started with Cyber Finance?
Then we might be looking for you!
Duties and responsibilities
- Updating the website
- Taking care of newsletters and email mailings
- The management and analysis of social media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, LinkedIn
- Designing and implementing energetic marketing and communications plans
- Creating better visibility in the organic results through SEO content writing
- Setting up affiliate networks
- Copywriting of press releases, brochures, advertisements and other promotional material
Requirements and qualifications
- Above average marketing- and business skills
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools, e.g Google Analytics
- Strong copywriting skills
- Graphical knowledge and able to work with Photoshop/Illustrator
What else can working for Cyber Finance offer to your career???
You will be the first in-house and full time member of the digital marketing team. There is a freelance team of specialists available to assist and partner in any project you take on.
The strategic manager is located in the Netherlands. International exposure.
As soon as the in-house team expands, you have opportunities to grow with it.
Objective is to have a size of five in-house team members before the end of the year after which the department will become independent. This again comes with growth opportunities. By then the D.M.T. will have its own offices somewhere in the Cape.
Options for various courses for further development.
Become part of it and enjoy the exciting times to come!!!
More about Cyber Finance
Cyber Finance is a young and dynamic telemarketing organisation specialised in financial counselling/debt counselling. This last is an area offering fabulous ways of diversifying strategies and concepts towards clients, markets and products. It is a service highly in demand by the South African market. The market here are all South African consumers as well as corporate organisations.
Debt counselling is a service needed by over 50% of the working population, due to many difference circumstances.
This makes the market dynamic and fast changing. With other words. Lots of excitement.
This job comes with excellent opportunities, challenges and self-development options. But…are you up for it???