PHC Training Centre Coordinator – Health – HESD8174S
Position:PHC Training Centre Co-ordinator
Department: Health and Social Development
Salary:R353 808 – R459 252 per annum (plus benefits)
- Diploma in General Nursing
- Diploma in Clinical Nursing Science, Health Assessment, Diagnosis
- Diploma / Degree in Education or ETDP Field
- Registered with the South African Nursing Council
- Valid driver’s license
- Computer Literacy
- Relevant experience
- Apply developed policy and practices through effective process design and via appropriate delivery systems and provide feedback effectiveness
- Implement risk management, governance and compliance policy and processes
- Monitor and enforce effective financial control, corporate governance and financial compliance throughout area of accountability
- Deliver on service level agreements that are aligned with the Batho Pele principles, monitor feedback & ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Monitor availability of work programs for trainers
Applications must be submitted to the following Human Resource Office:
- August Simmer Building, Ground Floor, 88 President Street, Germiston
- PO Box 145, Germiston, 1400
- Enquiries: 011 999 1602/1603/1815
No faxed and e-mailed applications will be accepted. Please quote reference number on application.
Applications will not be considered if the necessary copies of the required qualifications, identity documents, driver’s license (if applicable) and current professional registration (if applicable), are not attached to the application / CV. Candidates may be requested to submit proof of the NQF level applicable to the qualifications they have obtained.
Should candidates not be informed of the outcome of the application within six weeks of the closing date, it should be regarded as having been unsuccessful. The Ekurhuleni Metropolitan Municipality subscribes to the principles of the Employment Equity Act.