Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary
ABOUT THE BURSAR
Established in 1922 in Johannesburg, Royal HaskoningDHV was previously known as “SSI Engineers and Environmental Consultants”, who later changed names as a result of a merger between Royal Haskoning and DHV in 2012.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded to students currently studying towards a BSc or B Eng qualification, in:
- Civil Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
The bursary will cover tuition-related expenses up to a certain amount, determined annually.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen
- Currently studying full-timee in one of the aforementioned fields (no bursaries will be awarded to first year students)
- Proven financial need
- Strong academic potential
- Achieved a minimum average of 65%
- Posses the following qualities: Brightness, Integrity, Team spirit and Excellence
HOW TO APPLY
Download and complete the Royal HaskoningDHV Bursary Application Form (pdf).
The following items should accompany your application form:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Passport/ ID sized photo attached to the application form,
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Recent academic results from university/ if no exams were written, a progress report,
- Proof of registration at university for the relevant course,
- Proof of parents/ guardians income (payslips/ affidavit if unemployed/ death certificate if deceased).
Complete application forms and all supporting documents must be submitted in one of the following ways:
1) Hand delivered to the RHDHV office closest to you (http://www.rhdhv.co.za/pages/contact.php)
2) Posted to:
RHDHV Bursary Applications
Human Resource Department
PO Box 867
15 August annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Refilwe Kotsedi, Tel: 011 798 6403