ABOUT THE BURSAR
Safripol (Pty) Ltd established in 1972 and is a leading plastics manufacturing company in South Africa, supplying plastics (namely Polypropylene and High-density Polyethylene) for industrial and packaging uses.
Safripol are headquartered in Bryanston, Johannesburg and their manufacturing plant is based in Sasolburg.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Chemical Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Electrical Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
- Mechanical Engineering (BEng/ BSc)
The bursary value is R25 000 per year (per student).
On completion of their studies, students will be require to take up employment with Safripol for an amount of time equivalent to the bursary awarded.
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying full-time in one of the aforementioned fields,
- Studying at a recognised university in South Africa,
- High academic results.
HOW TO APPLY
Students who meet the above qualifiying criteria, who would like to apply, must do so by writing to:
Head: Public Relations
P O Box 700
Please include the following items in your application pack:
- A covering letter (you are welcome to download and edit our Safripol Bursary Covering Letter), otherwise please feel free to write your own cover letter if you wish,
- ID document (certified copy),
- Matric certificate (certified copy),
- Full academic record/ transcript (on tertiary institution letterhead),
- Curriculum Vitae.
30 September annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 011 575 4549