Saldanha Bay Municipality: Finance Bursary in Western Cape
Saldanha Bay Municipality is offering Bursaries Programme for the academic year in Western Cape. Applications are invited from candidates currently writing their Grade 12 examinations, for prospective first-year University students for the academic year which will be extended to a maximum of three years provided that the candidate adheres to the bursary conditions.
The bursary is restricted to full-time study and attendance at an accredited University (not a University of Technology) and is eligible to individuals from historically disadvantaged societal groups or individuals with disabilities whose parents / guardians are residents within the Saldanha Bay Municipal Area. The maximum estimated bursary amount for is R50 000 per student.
Bursary Application deadline is 31 January
Bursary Provider: Saldanha Bay Municipality
Bursary Location: Cape Town, Western Cape
Field of Studies :
- Bachelor’s degree with Financial Accounting as a major subject.
How to apply
Click here to Download Application Form
The following documents should be attached to the application form:
- Certified copies of applicants’ ID
- Certified copies Parents’/ Guardians’ ID
- Certified copies Proof of Parents’/ Guardians’ salary advise, pay-slip or 3 months bank statement (if unemployed)
- Grade 11 Results and also September Grade 12 results
- University provisional acceptance letter (to be sent as soon as received)
- Certified copies Copies of ID documents of persons dependent on family income
- Affidavit of guardianship (if not staying with parents)
- Proof of address of Parent or Guardian.
Completed applications can be forwarded to :
Human Resource Service
Private Bag X12