SANRAL: High School Scholarship Programme
SANRAL is committed to developing skills of learners who express an interest in studying and building a career with SANRAL or similar organisations, within the built environment; specifically in the fields of Road Infrastructure Administration, Intelligent Transport System, Environment and Civil Engineering industry.
The scholarship programme is for learners who want to follow a career in engineering, with particular reference to civil, transport, electronic/computer and electrical engineering
You bring Excellent Academic Results to the table, so what does SANRAL offer in return with the scholarship?
As part of the scholarship, SANRAL is responsible for the school fees, books and stationery, as well as school and sports uniforms of the learners. SANRAL also arranges for learners to attend beneficial, extra curricular activities. SANRAL also arranges for learners to attend beneficial, extra curricular activities.
Do you achieve the following?
- Maths – 75%
- Physical science 75%
- English – 75%
- Overall average of – 75%
If you do, you are half way there; your final destination is slowly but surely becoming a reality! You qualify for a scholarship through SANRAL!
- Average of 75% and above
- Science, Maths and English above 75% (Including the third paper for Maths)
- Submission of all your results and evaluation by your teachers to SANRAL
- Ambassador for SANRAL
- Attendance of SANRAL functions upon invitation
- Preparing yourself for a career in Civil, Electronic/ Computer, Electrical or Transport Engineering
The following must accompany your application form
By your parents and one by yourself (2 pages)
- Tell us about yourself and explain why you would like to become a civil, electronic, environmental, computer or transportation engineer.
- Motivation and support letter from your school
Certified Copies of
- Your June results
- Your ID document or birth certificate
- Your parents ID documents
Proof of residence
- Water and electricity bill from the local council
FOR Enquiries MS Mapula Mathapo: email@example.com or call 012 844 8016
Should you not receive feedback from us in January 2015, please regard your application as unsuccessful
Visit the SANRAL website for the latest information about the company: www.sanral.co.za
Download Scholarship Applicatin Form (PDF – 334KB)
- Kyalami High School Scholarships
- Saili High School Scholarship
- MAD Leadership Foundation High School Scholarship
- Capitec foundation High School Scholarships
- African Scholars Fund – High School Scholarship
- SANRAL: High School Scholarship Programme
- Walter Sisulu Scholarship Fund – High School Scholarship
- WSAS Scholarships and Bursaries
- Allan Gray Scholarship for High School Learners
- J Nevis Bursary Application Form