Stefanutti Stocks Bursary Programme 2015
Closing Date: 31 July 2014
We look for individuals who are achievement driven, passionate and distinctive by thinking and ready to accept new and greater challenges including working away from home and on site conditions. Our bursary programme offers financial aid for students as well as experiential learning on sites all over the country and possibly in Africa.
Field Of Study
- B.Sc or B.Tech in:
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical Engineering
- Construction Management
- Quantity Surveying
- Business Science
- South African citizens studying Full Time at a South African university
- Grade 12 results with a minimum of 70% average in HG English, Core Mathematics / HG Physical Science.
- Maintenance of 65% minimum average in each academic year completed at tertiary level. (Academic results to accompany all applications).
- CV as an attachment.
- Certified copy of your Grade 12 results, and Full tertiary academic record
- Certified copy of your ID
- Letter of motivation
- Letter of good standing from the university
How To Apply
Apply for the Stefanutti Stocks Bursary Programme 2015
Email documents to: email@example.com
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now