TFG Graduate / Internship Programme 2021
Location: Cape Town
TFG has started the search to find South Africa’s top graduating students, ready for employment in 2021. TFG offers around 1 000 placements across the Group every year in various divisions and departments. Whether you’ve studied Supply Chain or Psychology, Mechatronics or Merchandising: TFG has an opportunity that fits your profile.
Choose to work at one of our 22 trading divisions, or one of our many service divisions including HR, Marketing, Logistics, Merchandise Procurement, Finance and Advisory, and Analytics.
Graduate opportunities are 12 month contract roles, with the potential for high-performing graduates to be retained in the business permanently.
- Self-confidence and maturity
- Interpersonal and communication skills
- A strong interest in retail and the ability to think commercially
- Hunger to grow and develop
- Openness to feedback and training
- Emotional intelligence and resilience
- Perseverance and conscientiousness
How To Apply
Apply Online for the TFG Graduate / Internship Programme
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now