ABOUT THE BURSAR
Truworths Bursary : Truworths Limited is one of the leading fashion retailers in South Africa. The group has more than 650 stores in the country and 40 more stores across Africa. Truworths is part of the Truworths International group, along with YDE, Identity and Uzzi
Truworths are awarding bursaries to students who are studying in fields related to (and wish to pursue a career in) the retail industry.
ABOUT THE BURSARY
Bursaries will be awarded within the following fields of study:
- Clothing Management
- Fashion/ Textile Design
- Retail Management
Applicants must satisfy the following minimum entry criteria before applying:
- South African citizen,
- Studying towards a degree or national diploma in one of the aforementioned fields of study,
- Studying at a recognised tertiary institution,
*Preference will be given to students with disabilities, as well as previously disadvantaged students in 2nd or 3rd year of study.
HOW TO APPLY – Truworths Bursary
Applications can be done online at: https://careers.truworths.co.za
You can find the latest bursary listing by inserting the word “bursary” in the keyword search bar, click on the bursary you would like to apply for and then click the “Apply Now” button at the bottom right of the screen.
Alternatively, students can apply by emailing: email@example.com with the word “Bursary” in the email subject line.
The following documents should be attached to the email:
- ID document (certified copy),
- Full CV,
- Proof of registration for the current and upcoming year (on tertiary letterhead),
- Full academic record/ transcripts (on tertiary letterhead),
- Motivational letter (explaining why you deserve to be awarded the bursary and where you see your future – in max 250 words).
30 October annually.
For any bursary queries, please contact:
Tel: 021 460 2300