UCMA: Bursaries in South Africa
Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (UCMA) is offering bursary opportunities to deserving students who intend to enroll or enrolled in the fields of study listed below.
Bursary Application deadline is 16 January
Bursary Provider: Usuthu Catchment Management Agency (IUCMA)
Bursary Location: South Africa
Field of Studies :
- BSc/B Degree in Civil Engineering
- BSc Hydrology/Water Resource Management
- BSc Chemistry, Biochemistry and Microbiology
- BSc Geohydrology, Geomorphology and Botany
- Bachelor of Laws/LLB (Only first intake)
- Registration Meals
- Tuition fees and Examination fees
- Prescribed material
Eligibility will include
- Certified copies of South African by birth. valid ID
- Certified copies of Matric certificate pass with minimum 70% average marks and with proof of admission from the institution of higher learning/provisional acceptance letter or must be admitted or enrolled to study for a Degree in one of the stated fields.
- Currently enrolled students for any of the above-mentioned fields of study, must attach certified satisfaction academic record in their last study year (study level) with an average of at least 60%
- Preference will be given to Mpumalanga residents (within IUCMA;s water management area)
- Should qualify as previously disadvantaged individual or a person with disability
- South African citizens by birth residing in rural communities within Mpumalanga (Attach proof of residence from Local Municipality or Headman/Chief and income accompanied with affidavit from the South African Police Service (SAPS)
- Students with bursaries from other. sponsors does not qualify.
- As part of the, terms and conditions, the successful students will sign a bursary contract with the IUCMA and with an obligation to work for the IUCMA for a period determined by the institution subject to the availability of the position on the organisational structure.The institution has the right to release the employee subject to approval if there are no available opportunities.
NB: Females and people with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
How to apply
BURSARY APPLICATION FORMS ARE OBTAINED AT THE IUCMA OFFICE, NELSPRUIT AND THEY ARE ALSO AVAILABLE ON THE IUCMA WEBSITE (DOWNLOAD HERE) AND SHOULD BE DELIVERED AT:
Human Resource Division, Inkomati-Usuthu CMA, Private Bag X11214, Nelspruit, 1200 or hand delivered to Floor Number 8, MAXSA Building, Corner Streak and Ferreira Street, Neispruit.
Enquiries: Mr. Z Molewa/Mr. T Nkosi : 013-753-9000
If you have not received a response from this institution within one month after the closing date, consider your application as unsuccessful.