Umhlathuze Municipality Financial Graduate / Internship Programme 2015
Closing Date: 29 July 2014
Location: Kwa-Zulu Natal
- A three year Bachelor’s Degree or National Diploma in Accounting / Financial Management / Economics / Internal Auditing or related;
- A valid code EB driver’s licence or in process of obtaining one;
- Preference will be given to applicants residing in the uMhlathuze area;
- Candidates must be between the ages of 21-35 years.
- Good computer skills (Excel, Word and Powerpoint);
- Good interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills;
How To Apply
Post: The Deputy Municipal Manager: Corporate Services, P. O Bag X1004, RICHARDS BAY, 3900 or
Hand-deliver: Civic Centre Reception desk.
Enquiries: (035) 907 5151 / 5180 / 5154 / 5184 / 5475
NB: If you receive no notification regarding this advertisement within one month of the closing date, it should be accepted that your application was unsuccessful
See Also : Learnerships : Bursaries : Apprenticeships : Traineeships : and Internships Available Now