Wheels24 Multimedia Journalist Internship 2021
Wheels24 Multimedia Journalist Internship 2021, Wheels24 seeks to employ a Multimedia Journalist Intern to be responsible for all editorial aspects of Wheels24.
Media24 is a leading media company in Africa with interests in digital media, newspapers, magazines, printing, distribution, book publishing, job classifieds and ecommerce. Media24’s digital media division, 24.com, is a leading African network of popular digital publishing brands and online services across internet, mobile and applications. 24.com is dedicated to creating and sustaining uniquely African online and mobile communities. As South Africa’s largest digital publishing house, the network welcomes over 16 million local unique browsers monthly. Media24 is part of Naspers, a multinational group of media and ecommerce platforms.
Wheels24 Multimedia Journalist Internship Programme
The successful candidate will assist in all aspects of editorial for Wheels24. They will further be responsible for creating, editing, sourcing video and images. If you have a passion for editorial and have a relevant qualification, this might be the perfect opportunity for you.
- Matric certificate
- Relevant Diploma/Degree
- Be able to film and edit videos
- No work experience necessary
- Computer literacy
- Competency with image-editing software
- Social media awareness
- Good language and grammar skills
- Valid driver’s licence
- Driving experience
- Love for cars and all things motoring a must
- Excellent English writing skills
- Sub-editing skills
- Video filming and editing experience
- Keen eye for detail
- Willing to learn
- Ability to work towards deadlines
- Enjoy engaging with people online
- Flexible and proactive
- Fast learner
- Able to handle responsibility without continuous direction
- Upload and source motoring content
- Create video content
- Learn practical application of language/writing skills
- Write original motoring content
- Contribute ideas as part of the editorial team
- Participate in social media (Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc)
Click below to view how to apply!